Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

 this is my last blog for term 1 2019 i am sad to write this blog because my tih bubbly is leaving  and her name is lily i am gonging to write some question and answered


1 what has you favourite pat about this term been 

it woud have to be  when we do are hurmaru  we have done  drama since PE and music my fav one is PE because it help me stay fit and then my scendes fav is drama and the mucise and the since 


2 why is that your fav meromy 
because i get to have fun with my friends 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had fun in Drama- having fun with friends is a great way to learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Danni

    I was sad to see our Thai Buddy, Lily go also! She was lovely to have visiting in our class. I wonder if next time you could proof read or check your spelling and punctuation to improve your blog. Even if you are not totally finished, that will help your post be even better.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.