Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

pontoon bridges

hello and welcome back to my blog post. Today I am going to be talking about what I am doing for my Do Now blog post. For this, I am going to be talking about pontoon bridges and how they were built, and why they were made. I hope you like this blog post and if something is wrong I would like to know so I can fix it next time do a blog post.



the reason they are built is so the arm could get over the water easily and fast. They were built by putting a boat and then a log of wood and they tie it to some planks. They can be put up and taken down easily. They are easy to move well they are still being used.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danni

    Some great details in your post. Remember about your capital letters and full stops, I can't give you full marks if these are not in most of the correct places!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.