Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Do Now blog calpso

 Hello and welcome back to my blog today I am going to be doing my Do Now blog for this blog I am going to be talking about Calypso what this is a type of music that can be found in the Caribbean. While we are listening to the song we have to think about what we can imagine. I hope you like this blog post if you do could you let me know and if something is wrong with it I would like to know.


What I think about it when I hear it is that you are on a cruise or you are on a plane. The reason why I think that this is because it is like you are walking through the bost or getting ready to see a show.  The reason why I think that this is for the plane is when you are on it overnight and it is playing. so that is why I think that is

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danni,

    A great improvement on this Do Now task. I can see you paid attention to detail and were careful where the full stops and capitals go! This is more indicative of your true level of work. Keep it up!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.