Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

do now week 2

 hello and welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be talking about what a schooner boat looks like and what you might see when you are on it. I hope you like today's blog if you do I would love it if you let me know. If I have got anything wrong with it could you tell me thanks?


The boat has four big sails on it and they are like white but if you are out at sea for a long time then it might go a cream color. Sometimes the schooner might have more than four sails. The boat length is about 131 feet long and at the start of the boat, It has a face head on it and that is carved in. Somethings you might see at the sea is water and other people with there boats.


                                                               



1 comment:

  1. Hi Danni

    I like how you have mixed research with your own description of the Schooner boat. Make sure to check for the basics like capital letters and full stops before you publish, these are things that you should have in your writing without reminders at this level.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.