Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Volleyball

Hello and welcome back to my blog post today I am going to be talking about what I have done over the past Two weeks for Volleyball. The things that we have been doing are working on are skills I hope you like this blog post and I hope you could tell me if I have got anything wrong with my spelling.

Some of the skills before I started this unit were. I could not hit the ball when I was playing it. I could not serve the ball. The last thing that it was before was that I was too scared to hit it when it came to me in the game. Some of the skills that I have are that I am good at hitting the ball and serving the ball I am getting good at hitting the ball when it comes to me but I am not the beast. 

There are not some specific skills I think I could use in a game but I think I could use my serving. One of the hardest things in volleyball trying to keep your ea on the ball when it is coming to you. Somethings I like about volleyball is just playing for fun and not to win. If I do PE next year I will try getting better at setting it and doing my overhead hitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.