Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tapa Cloth

hello and welcome back to my bog and in today's blog i will be doing what i did a few blogs ago i really hope you like this one because it is going to be one for my fav ones to do it is going to be about the art that i did and like i said i hope you like it and if you do tell me pls thank you and if something is wrong pls tell me and if you want to ask me something about it i would love it if you did.

born in the heavens
he jumped in to the rives
they cut up the eel

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.