Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

hello and welcome  back to my blog to day i am going to show you what i have done in y home room class it was something called the 100 words challenge and it was on a them and that them was humour the way we did it was we had to do a stoy but it only could have 100 word i will show you it now i hope you like and if something is wrong could you tell me and if there is soething you want to know tell e that to



         100 words challenge humor

It was a really hot day in the Arctic  and there was a polar bear and there was car with no one in it so the polar  bear ran up up it and stared likcing it and then someone came out of nowhere and said why are you licking my car and then the polar bear started to growl and the man was scared for his life he moved to the back door very slowly and he got into it the car and when he did the polar bear was  licking his car so he could not do a thing 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.