Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

PE

hello and welcome to my blog post today's blog post is about what we have been doing for my maths for the past week what we have been doing is measuring volume and i will tell you how we did it the way we did it was that we had to measuring how much water is in something using millilitres and we had to do a work sheet on it i really liked the work we did because  it was something that i liked because it was easy to do i hope you liked this if i have done something wrong pls tell me and if you like something tell me to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.