Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Freeze frames

hello and welcome back to my blog post that i am going to do it is going to be what i am dong in my is what i did for my Drama class i hope you like it if you do i would love it if you told me because i do not know what people think about my blogs that i do. the things that we did was we where in a group and we made some freeze frames i was in group 5 and then i moved to group 2 i am in a group with all girls if you want to ask me something i would love if you did because that means there is something you want to know about it there is one more thing that we have to do was make 6 key pints of the book and i will tell them to you soon i hope you like if there something wrong tell me thank you and if you want to know something pls ask me

1.when Jacob was fishing
2.was when he saw the rooks and try to get to him
3.he could smell something good
3. he saw his
4.he was watching his mum talk to someone
5. he was watching his mum cook something he did not like

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.