Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

How to Salt Meat

For the past week we have been doing some blog post. This one we are in parts. What we are doing is a blog post about how to salt meat. We are doing this so more people know how to do it if they do not know how to do it and so they can have something to read about it. I hope you like it if you do please tell me. If something is wrong please tell my thank you.


Aim: is to learn how to salting meat.


Prediction: I think when you salt  meat it will keep it warm and it will keep it good for a few days and I think that it will take a long time.

Equipment
Salt
Meat
String


Process
You will need to get your meat and cut it.
you will need to get your salt and put it on both sides of your meat.
Hang it up with the string.

How long did it take for it to be done?
What dose it look like?








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.