Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

5 Ways to Write a Sentence

today blog post about what we did in hurumanu i hope you like it if you do pleas tell me that you and Isomething is wrong tell me that to 


5 Ways to Write a Sentence
2 march


Practice simple to complex 

He went to school. 

He went to school happily.

Yesterday  he went to school happily.                                     

Yesterday he went to high school happily. 

Yesterday he went to high school in his new car happily. 



She walked the dog. 

She walked the dog happily.

Today she walked the dog happily.

Today she walked the dog home happily.

Today she walked the dog home from the park happily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.