Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

hello and welcome to my blog post today is a blog post that I am doing for my hurumanu i hope you like it if you do tell my that you and if something is wrong tell me that to thank you.

Able Tasman was the first European to explorer to arrive in New Zealand he came in the year of 1645 he first named Novelle zealandia and then to New Zealand James cook was the next one to explore New Zealand he come in 1769 tupi was the name of the chief navigator helping the explore pig potato rats and  diseases. a musket is what they called guns 40 to 1 was what the ratio Maori to peakeha in Aotearoa in 1840

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Danni. You have recalled some good information on the first people in Aotearoa.
    Please use sentences in your writing so that it is easy for read. For example, Abel Tasman was the first European explorer to arrive in New Zealand. He came in the year 1642. He first named it Nova Zealandia. James Cook was the next explorer to arrive in New Zealand. He came in 1769.
    Keep working hard.
    Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.