Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

the book of the road

Hey today this week on Monday at school we where doing  something with a buddy class. the buddy class that we are with st peters.  Cambridge school  is a private the thing.  we need to complete is that we need to make a poem or something like that. I think the things that we got form the school kit is some 3D glass and a big thing or paper. I hope you like it if you do pls tell me thank you if something is wrong tell me that to here is the loge of that school  Image result for st peter cambridge what type of school is it

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.