Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

The great bubble adventure

hello today i am going to tell you what i did on the first day back to school after lock down i hope you like and if something is wrong i would like it if you told me.
task:choose 2  pipecleaners 
share according to colour 
I picked the colour green which represents about something you ate, or something you baked
here is what i made the thing we had to make is what we said i said a cookie
i know that it dose not look like a cookie but i tride 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.