Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

PE

Hello and welcome back to my blog post today i am going to do my first blog about my PE class i will be telling you what we have done in the class and what time i got in some of the things that we did in it and i will be telling you what my hart rate was at the star of this i hope you like and if something is not right pls tell me and if you like it tell me that to and if you want to know about something in this that i have not done how you thing that i have done it.

Ok so the first thing that we did was testing are hart rate and the way we did was we tested our pulse in are arm. the next thing we did was we got in to our groups and group 1 and 2 went out to the courts and did a 30m run from one end to the other we had to be in groups i was in one with Mikayla the time i  was 23s for it then we came back after lunch and did one more test it was called 
the Agility run t is when we have to run from one side to the other on a gym and then the was a cone line where you have to Zig Zag up and back down and then you run back up and hit a yellow cone and then come back done and that is when you stop ruining my time for that on was 29s it was that because i did not know what to do at that time.



this is what it looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.