Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Hello people and welcome back to my blog post. Today i am going to do a post about the video that we have watch but i can not get it so you can see it. i do not know why but that is fine i will be doing some things that  was asked to do. it will not be like in parts it will be all in one or two paragraphs. i do not really know how long this will be i hope you like it if you do may you please tell me. tell me if something  i have got something wrong with this blog thank you.

What problem did Tuna o Runga I te Raki have he life to close to the sun so he had to move away from it What does tipua mean it means ancestor What is a hinaki well when i looked it up it just said hinaki so next one What type of animal is Tuna it is a eal. Compare the art from the book and art from the video clip. What are some differences well in the book there was some of the photos cut f but in the video the was not  there was a lot more detail in the book but not in the video that are some that i saw in the video and in the book Which art style did you prefer and why? Give details in your answer. i like to do like eyes and and detail art because it just takes time to do that so i can work on it for a bit. i hope you liked this

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.