Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

year 9 takapore

 for the past month in PE, we have been doing gymnastics.

what are your feelings about gymnastics? my feelings about gymnastics are that I like it and I think it is fun 

Have you enjoyed doing gymnastics? I did not at the start but I did start to like it.

what have you learned? some of the things that I learned are some things on the PARALLEL BARS

what are your favorite things? my favorite things for gymnastics were the FLOOR and PARALLEL BARS

Follow my My takaporepore

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.