Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

how dose resistance affect current?

 hello and welcome back to my blog pots In this blog post I am going to be talking about what we are doing in science. we have been learning about a lot of things like current and voltage, current, and resistance. we have been learning how to build our own series, parallel circuits for the main circuit we have been working on is parallel.

voltage definition: How much energy the electrons are carrying. the symblo for voltage is just a  V.

current definition: how quickly the electrons move. the symbol for this one is just an I 

resistance definition: used to slow or resist the flow of electrons the symbol for this one is an R

summary answer: when the resistance goes up the current goes down and when the resistance goes down the current goes up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.