Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Hurumanu Learning Story📑

Hello and welcome back to my blog post today I am going to be showing you the  Learning Story that I did the Learning Story that I did was for my how are we and I did like doing this I do not know why but it was fun to do it I think because it was an easy thing for me to do I hope you like it if you want to know something about you can just ask me if something I wrong can you tell me and if you like it just tell me that to.😃

                                         

My Learning Story
Hurumanu:   HUR 1  who are we                                               
Name: Danni
Teachers: Ds Ht
Term 3
2020

Reflection:
Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.
What We Did: 
  •  Parihaka with DLO
  •  World war one + women at war and ANZAC
  • Goldrush/ Gold mine research with DLO
What I Learned: 
  •  The thing I learned about world war one was that there were a lot of jobs for women.
  •  Something I learned about the gold rush was that it was a lot more than i thought it was 
  • The thing that I learned about parihaka was it was created in 1866. 
My Favourite Part:
  •  One of my Favourite parts was when we were making the DLOS about world war one 
  •  Something else i really like was watching the movies 
  • Something else that i really liked was when we were just sitting there and was reading the book of the tv
My Next Steps:
  • Not working with people that I am not good with.
  • Not talk with my friends.
  • focusing on my work more.

CARR Values: 
Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.
Commitment
The way I show commitment is I will always just get on to doing my work. 
Achievement:
The way I show achievement is that I achieve my goals.
Resilience
I show resilience by keeping up on my work and I never give up on doing it.
Respect
The way I show respect is that I will watch the teacher if she is showing me something or if they ask me to do something I will. 
Any other comments

1 comment:

  1. hello danni i really like you work but there was some spelling mistakes in there but other then that i think it was great.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.