Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Statistics📊

Hello welcome back to my blog post. today I am going to show you what I have been doing in my maths class what we had to do was make a chart of the height spam of some people in are class it was not hared but not easy to do because we had to calculator the mode the median and the range and the mode and that was the hard part  but it was ok for me to do if you like this blog post could you please tell me or if you see something wrong i would love to know that to oh and if you want to know something about my blog post well just say and i will tell you.



this is the first chart it is where i mad it of all of the data and then I did the calculating of the mode the median and the range and the mode. this is the mode the median and the range and the mean

MeanMedianModeRange
33156915691569
51695+6=11 11÷2=5.5No mode9-1=8
0.0063842135815.58



this is the last one i mad and i mad the mode the median and the range and the mode this one was the hard on to do. this is the mode the median and the range and the mean

3+3=6÷2=3 3Median
3Mode
7-2=5 5Range




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Danni,
    I like the way that you added in the Mean, Median, Range and Mode to every graph information. Maybe next time just try make your graphs have more information about like what each one means and maybe use different ones for different types of information. Other than that you did great.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.