Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Learning Story

hello and welcome back to my blog post today I am going to be shearing another learning story that I have done for my health class this was a fun one to do because it tokes me half of an hour to make I hope you like this and if you do can you tell me because I really want to know and if something is wrong can you tell me that too and if you want to know more about it just I be a bye.
My Learning Story
Hurumanu: HUR6 Healthy Lifestyles
Name: Danni
Teachers: Ds
Term 3
2020

Reflection:
Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.
What We Did: 
  •  We made DLOS about how to sleep right 
  •  We did the lunch box challenge.
  • We made graphs about smoking and covd-19 
What I Learned: 
  •  Something I learned was how to have a healthy diet 
  •  I learned how to do mode, mean, range and median,
  • Have to make a good graph 
My Favourite Part:
  • One of my favorite things was playing prodigy
  • Another thing that was my favorite thing was working in a group with people I work with. 
  • The last thing that I liked was making graphs
My Next Steps:
  •  My next steps focusing on my work more 
  •  Something else to work on is not talking to people when the teacher is talking 
  • Is to getting on working with graphs 

CARR Values: 
Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.
Commitment
The way I was showing my commitment was always just getting on to do my work when the teacher says go and do it.
Achievement
I was getting my goal of playing prodigy and I was getting my work done on time.
Resilience
The way I show resilience is when I think my work is getting hard for me to do. I do not give up on it and I ask for help to do it.
Respect
The way I was showing respect is that if the teacher is talking i will like take the information in and i o not talk as much.  
Any other comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.