Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Babe The Sheep-Pig

Today I am going to blog about a the book that I have. I have read to ch 3 and no I have to make a blog post about it and I have to say what i like about it and I have to do a summary about what I have read so far I hope you like it if something is not right could you pls tell me thank you.


In the first ch Mrs Hoggte ask what is that noise. He look out his kitchen window and he saw a pig and it was a sheep farm. people where wounding who put a pig in the sheep village and so Mr Hoggte put him in a small  sheep pen in ch two he was talking about the pig being a sheep-pig like how the dogs. in ch three they where learning about the farm and babe the pig said why can't be a sheep pig like you to the dog. I do like this book because it was a good movie and so far it is a good book and it is not boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.