Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

recount about athletics day

                    recount about athletics day


when  i first got to school i was a bit late for the meeting  of the comptons people. but when i got there they were half way thru the meting. when i got there they were seeding people of to look aroud. mr haildl said over the speker that the boys 3000m run was up.then he said that the girls shoot put was up i did not do as well as i thart i woldu but matt said that it was ok that i tride afther that i did 400m 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danni

    Thanks for sharing a little bit about your athletics day with us! A suggestion for next time would be to make sure you have capital letters at the start of all of your sentences and on every time you say "I". Also remember full stops at the end of your sentences. That would really help improve your writing.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.