Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

my learning story

In the past few weeks in since we have be doing experiment my favourite experiment was making crystals. The way we did it was. That you would put four spoons of salt and then put hot water in the same cup  get a popsicle stick and string and I tie the string to the popsicle stick. I like to do that experience.

I was in a gorp with Jessica,, Brodie we worked good together we got our crystals done in time we had enough to wheat 2days for the crystals to work. When i got my crystals it look like a snowflake.


 when the crystals came out of the water i was like is this right because the crystals was defeated colour then jessica and brodie so i show mr power said that it was right because i was doing the broxe one.



When we were doing the blog post i did not know what to do so i aks mr power he said that all i had to do was talk about the  crystal how it turned out and what it looked like and how we did it step by step

When mrs power asks everyone  to come to the mat i am most of the time the first one to the mat. And when he say go of and do your work i have my book on the table and i get most of my work done.

When we get told to use are chromebook i can be trusted to use my chromebook  because i am not the wrong thing and i am always doing my work that i get told to  do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.