Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Rapunzel question

 Hello and welcome back to my blog post today I am going to be doing the blog that we have to do for our Fairy tales and Fables work. for this work that we are doing is reading Rapunzel. we had to read two different books about rapunzel. After we read them we had to do the questions. The first book the teacher read to us and then the second we had to read.  

1. Why do you think texts change over time? The books started to become books for kids.
2. How come each version we have read of Rapunzel is different, even though they have been written by the same authors? So it would be nice for modern reads.
3. What was the same or different in the two versions you read? That they both had the king jump the wall to get the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.