Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

dusky dolphin

 Hello and welcome back to my blog today I am going to be showing you some work I have done with one of my friends it is about Dusky Dolphin it is a slide and a video with a lot of facts on the slides I really hope you like this it took us a little bit to make it because it would not work on the drawing we had it on. so if you like something that you want to know more about just let me know and I will tell you about it and if something is wrong can you let me know thank you. Do you know anything about Dusky Dolphins?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.