Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Someone called in the distance climbed on quick she commanded. The students in toroa are writing a story about the magic tiger.the magical tiger is furry like a white teeth cloud at claw are as sharp as a knife it head is as cold as a blooming freezer so that why it has a benni on.the tiger has latan on it so when it the can see what going on the tiger had a bandage on because it had been attack by other animal.then something strange happened the girl notice something so she grabbed her pixax and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.