Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

here is my cool summarise

This week we are reading there is a boy under the bed the story stars like this jelfin picked the icky marshmallow bits out of his monster sardin and broccoli muffin and dropped them in the floor then a small pink hand reached out from under the bed and snatch them up . jeltin leaned to the side of the bed to look under to see if there is a  boy under the bed then a boy jump out for under the bed then jeltin and his mum saw the boy. He said that his sisters found the trapdoor and they put me thuot there and locked it behind me so that how i got here so jeltin said do you want want on tall they unlock it ok said the boy the next day the trapdoor was unlocked so he went back then jeltin mum nailed the door suht
and that is the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.