Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

this is my reading work from week 2

Skulls-is bones of a head.


Extinct-is when a hole sepeca is dead


Asteroid is a big rock that came down from space


Aotearoa is the maori name of new zealand

Fossil is the remains of a plant or an animal preserved in rock





(1)paleontologists look for clues there are call fossil
(2)start exploring where they think that fossil will be
(3)find clues river beds and hill sids
(4)that they get digging with pix sholfsh and big diggers
(5)when they find a fossil they will take it to the lab a scan it

(6)sharing  there finding with pepole

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.