Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

🧑‍🎓learning story

 hello and welcome back to my blog post today I am going to be showing you a learning story for my maths and PE. I really did like doing this because I think I am good and doing learning stories. I really hope you like this and if you do could you please tell me. If something is wrong could you paease because I do not know if I have done something. if you want to know more about my work just ask me. i hope you like it 


My Learning Story

Hurumanu: maths and PE                          

Name: Danni

Teacher: DS TF

Term:4

 

Reflection:

Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.

What We Did: 

  • We did nets in math.

  • We did isometric drawing.

  • We also did some gymnastics in pe.

What I Learned: 

  • We learnt how to do nets in math with a protractor.

  • I learnt how to play volleyball in PE.

  • The last thing that I learnt was how to play badminton.

My Favourite Part:

  • My first favourite thing that we did was doing the isometric drawing. The reason that i liked it was because i really like doing that because i really like doing drawing and i like doing maths .

  •  My second favourite thing was doing gymnastics because i did it for like 5 years before that then i had to satop.

  • My least favourite thing was learning how to play new sports that i have not played before 

My Next Steps:

  •  My next steps would be to stop talking to people that will not help with my learning.

  •  Something else that I need to work on is to sit next to the right people.

  • And the last thing is that I need to work on is. getting my work done on time.


CARR Values: 

Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.

Commitment

The way that I showed commitment is that PE would work hard in it so I can get new things and I was always committed to doing my work in math as well.

Achievement

The way that i showed Achievement was i was getting most of my work done and i was achieving the goals that someone set for me 

Resilience

The way that I showed resilience was when it was hared fo me to do something.

Respect

The way that it showed respect was that when the teacher was talking I did not talk. Or when someone tells me to stop talk i would.

Any other comments




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.