Today in CIP we did some wellbeing letters we had to write it to some we appreciated and why we appreciated. I write to Miss Birtch because I am happy that I have done this to her because she is so nice to me and the class.
I choose Miss Birtch because she is so nice a kind to me and she means so much to me and she is one of my fave teacher not my number one.
I have one thing to say to you who would you write a letter to?
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.