Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

pontoon bridges

hello and welcome back to my blog post. Today I am going to be talking about what I am doing for my Do Now blog post. For this, I am going to be talking about pontoon bridges and how they were built, and why they were made. I hope you like this blog post and if something is wrong I would like to know so I can fix it next time do a blog post.



the reason they are built is so the arm could get over the water easily and fast. They were built by putting a boat and then a log of wood and they tie it to some planks. They can be put up and taken down easily. They are easy to move well they are still being used.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.